In ohyay, a workspace is a set of virtual rooms.
To create a new workspace from scratch:
- Click "Join Now" at the bottom of our website.
- Go to your ohyay homepage (https://ohyay.co/home.html).
- Click "Create" under "Create a New Space."
Your Workspace Settings are the big-picture items that apply to your entire workspace. You'll want to configure the Workspace Settings before inviting people into your space.
To access your Workspace Settings in the right-hand panel:
- Click on "Workspace" in the menu at the top of your screen.
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
To add a room in your space, you have a few options:
- Create a blank room: Click on "Room" in the menu at the top of ohyay studio and select "New Room" from the dropdown.
- Import a room from the Room Gallery: Click on "Room" in the menu and select "Import Room" from the dropdown.
The Room Gallery is a collection of rooms published by our community of creators. You can filter rooms by "Tutorials" and "by ohyay," and publish your own under "Room" > "Publish Room."
To move a room up and down the room navigator list:
- Select the room and drag it, or use a keyboard shortcut (Command-⬆️ or Command-⬇️).
Updated about a month ago